Cheap Passports?

sunflwr19

You can save some money on the pics by shopping around.

My employer will take the pictures for free. We have the security badges with our picture on them and the pictures are the same size as required for passports. They will take pictures of the entire family - so if you have security badges at work you may want to check with your security office.

Not much of a savings - but some.

Yep, it's a fixed fee for passports. To save aggrevation of running around trying to get cheap photos made, I just let them do it at the post office when I applied for the passport. $100 even for passports/photos, and all done at one time.

DW and I took each other's picture on the digital camera. We stood against a white wall in the house (they suggest a white background) I loaded the photos into a photo editing program to size it. Printed 2 copies of each on good photo paper, cut them to 2x2 and took them to the Passport office. They took them no problem.

Does anyone know where you can get a passport for cheaper than $85? I am a AAA member. So I was wondering if anyone knew if they did passports and how much are they?

Cheap PPs? R O F L M A O.....

NO....as Tef said the fee is set by the D.O.S.....it is NON NEGOTIABLE.

Archived