What happened to the smoothie coupons?

beau4

Next summer I will be taking 3 of my grandchildren on the Jewel; they're not big soda drinkers. I remember when you could buy a 10 coupon booklet of smoothie coupons. I can't find it on the NCL order form. Am I missing something or have these been done away with?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I got the teen passport in August on the Pearl to Alaska for my daughter. The rep had to do some digging to find it in the bon voyage gifts. You might want to search for my post about it; I posted the item number the rep needed. Not sure if they have stopped it since then, but at least you can call and ask if you have the exact item #.

I got the teen passport in August on the Pearl to Alaska for my daughter. The rep had to do some digging to find it in the bon voyage gifts. You might want to search for my post about it; I posted the item number the rep needed. Not sure if they have stopped it since then, but at least you can call and ask if you have the exact item #.

someone posted 306 about a month ago don't remember who it was but I wrote it down... changed my mind so I didn't use it... since I am cheap I thought I would just get more of the cold fruit soups;)

Next summer I will be taking 3 of my grandchildren on the Jewel; they're not big soda drinkers. I remember when you could buy a 10 coupon booklet of smoothie coupons. I can't find it on the NCL order form. Am I missing something or have these been done away with?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Smoothie coupons are still available on board. You can by them at any bar or where you buy the soda card.

Thanks everyone - so there's still hope! I know my grandchildren would like the availability to "buy" them themselves. (I'm a terriffic grandmother but I am NOT giving them charging priviledges!)

Archived