San Juan Luggage Valet Ques??

Can anyone tell me which airlines participate in the Luggage Valet from San Juan? We are booked on the Serenade for next year and it would help when I go to book our flights if I knew which ones it would be available with... I know American is one.. we were hoping to fly Jet Blue but I'm guessing they probably are NOT one we can use it with... I know flights after be after 11 or 11:30...

I'd like to book a flight around 3..and then do a ship tour that ends up at the airport.. if we could use the luggage valet we wouldn't be having to fight check in with a whole bus full of fellow passengers...

I can't tell you for sure about any airlines other than American as that is who I usually fly to San Juan. But I can tell you that this is a great service and it makes the last day in San Juan very enjoyable. We usually fly out around 6PM and it is great to not have to worry about luggage or checking in.

If you can fly an airline that participates it is well worth it. Sorry that I could not give you any info about Jet Blue.

Hello,

I found the following information on this link: http://www.airportbags.com/

There is an option on this web-site to contact them. We used the luggage

valet on our Mariner cruise, I cannot tell you how convenient it was. Hope

this helps.

Airports Serviced by Bags

* ANC / Anchorage

* ATL / Atlanta

* BOS / Boston

* DFW / Dallas

* FLL / Ft. Lauderdale

* HNL / Honolulu

* LAX / Los Angeles

* MIA / Miami

* MCO / Orlando

* ORD / Chicago, O'Hare

* PHX / Phoenix

* SAN / San Diego

* SEA / Seattle

* SFO / San Francisco

* SJU / San Juan

* TPA / Tampa

* YVR / Vancouver, BC International

Bags Airline Partners

* American

* Air Canada

* Air Tran

* Alaska Airlines

* Continental Airlines

* Delta

* Horizon Air

* JetBlue

* Northwest Airlines

* Ted

* United

* US Airways

Bags Cruise Ship Partners

* Carnival

* Celebrity Cruise Lines

* Holland America

* Norwegian

* Princess

* Royal Caribbean

We just came back. Here are the ones I remember. I don't recall JetBlue.

AirTran

Delta

United

USAir

We are flying with Air Tran next month R/T to San Juan, wasn't aware they were in the program, I hope this is correct, this is a great service.:)

Hello,

I found the following information on this link: http://www.airportbags.com/

There is an option on this web-site to contact them. We used the luggage

valet on our Mariner cruise, I cannot tell you how convenient it was. Hope

this helps.

Airports Serviced by Bags

* ANC / Anchorage

* ATL / Atlanta

* BOS / Boston

* DFW / Dallas

* FLL / Ft. Lauderdale

* HNL / Honolulu

* LAX / Los Angeles

* MIA / Miami

* MCO / Orlando

* ORD / Chicago, O'Hare

* PHX / Phoenix

* SAN / San Diego

* SEA / Seattle

* SFO / San Francisco

* SJU / San Juan

* TPA / Tampa

* YVR / Vancouver, BC International

Bags Airline Partners

* American

* Air Canada

* Air Tran

* Alaska Airlines

* Continental Airlines

* Delta

* Horizon Air

* JetBlue

* Northwest Airlines

* Ted

* United

* US Airways

Bags Cruise Ship Partners

* Carnival

* Celebrity Cruise Lines

* Holland America

* Norwegian

* Princess

* Royal Caribbean

Great, thanks for the link.:)

Can anyone tell me which airlines participate in the Luggage Valet from San Juan? We are booked on the Serenade for next year and it would help when I go to book our flights if I knew which ones it would be available with... I know American is one.. we were hoping to fly Jet Blue but I'm guessing they probably are NOT one we can use it with... I know flights after be after 11 or 11:30...

I'd like to book a flight around 3..and then do a ship tour that ends up at the airport.. if we could use the luggage valet we wouldn't be having to fight check in with a whole bus full of fellow passengers...

If you do a ship tour with RCCL, chances are your luggage is going with you on that bus anyway.

I have done the Luggage Valet out of San Juan twice. Both times I had to wait until my Luggage Valet color was called, then retrieve my luggage from a carousel area. Then take it to a waiting area nearby in the terminal for the airline I was using. Get my receipt and then I was free to leave and go where I wanted to.

That might be after your tour has already left. :(

If you plan on touring, you may have to take the luggage. Most tours do. Many of the people on the buses are using different airlines, so check in wouldn't be all of them. ;)

If you do a ship tour with RCCL, chances are your luggage is going with you on that bus anyway.

I have done the Luggage Valet out of San Juan twice. Both times I had to wait until my Luggage Valet color was called, then retrieve my luggage from a carousel area. Then take it to a waiting area nearby in the terminal for the airline I was using. Get my receipt and then I was free to leave and go where I wanted to.

That might be after your tour has already left. :(

If you plan on touring, you may have to take the luggage. Most tours do. Many of the people on the buses are using different airlines, so check in wouldn't be all of them. ;)

Oh geez...When I used Luggage Valet on Mariner, we put our bags out the night before (as usual on last night of cruise) and didnt have to bother with them until we reached the airport at our final destination. I didn't realize it was different in San Juan. Still a good service not having to drag the luggage through the San Juan airport not as convenient as it was in Port Canaveral.

Archived