Covered balconies / island princess

jeanarch

Looking for info on the covered balconies on the Island Princess. does anyone know which ones they are. looking to book Alaska in Sept and know the possibility of rain. went last time in Sept. on Sapphire. We have a meeting in Anchorage on the 14 so if we go to Vancouver and cruise that would get us ther on the 13th...Much better than flying. Info is greatlt appreciated even the half covered could work. Thanks in advance..

I do know that the carib deck is half covered and half open. I bet someone will give you the link to a very detailed deck plan that one of the Cruise Critics spent a lot of time detailing the decks that are covered and non covered.

Kris

Good job Judy, I have that link on my favorites but can never figure out how to get it on the reply message, thanks, Kris

Kris,

Copy and paste the address bar from the web site, or from a previous message, into the body of the CC message.

John

I thought an uncovered balcony would be best for the Grand Panama trip on Coral Princess. Planned to take a chair umbrella to lessen the sun. But then, after hearing how hot it is in most ports, I thought the covered balcony would be best. Then someone mentioned looking up at the stars at night from their balcony so I'm back to thinking uncovered. Wasn't able to get a Caribe deck cabin with both. Thoughts?

Archived