Pictures new menus Infinity

Gitte

I'm Papa T's wife, and I am absolutely drooling over those photos of the cuisine. (We're home on Halloween eating the candy, and that doesn't compare!) I can see that I'll be spending a LOT of time between the gym and the dining room, dragging Papa T. along for the workouts! We're looking forward to Antarctica on Infinity in January.

I was just thinking the same thing as the last poster.

I know it would be a bit of an undertaking...but it would be wonderful to see a numbered list in order of the photos posted of what each of these delightful looking things are, so we know what to order. Even if you don't have a chance to do that...no worries. It's been so generous of you to post all of the photos. Thanks again!

Tammy

Gitte, Those photos were awesome. We are taking our first cruise on the Infinity and I was so happy to see the Creme Brule. My favorite dessert. On our 40th Anniversary my husband told the waiter to just give me dessert for every course, he looked shocked but did get me 2 Creme Brules for dessert and then somwhere he found one for the next nite too. Yumm Yummm. So now I know that Creme will be available for me on our Jan. cruise to South America. Thanks for posting all those photos.

Archived