First Upsell call

Cruise, J.D.

I just got my first upsell call. We booked 4A Early Saver for our Fantasy cruise next week and we had an inside aft cabin on the Riviera deck.

A Carnival rep called today and offered us a midship ocean view on the Main deck for $40 TOTAL. Seemed too good to be true, but it was. After asking her three times if it was $40/pp or $40 total, I finally believed it. I received my email confirmation and everything looks good to go. Very nice surprise on top of the substantial OBC due to price drops. :)

I just got my first upsell call. We booked 4A Early Saver for our Fantasy cruise next week and we had an inside aft cabin on the Riviera deck.

A Carnival rep called today and offered us a midship ocean view on the Main deck for $40 TOTAL. Seemed too good to be true, but it was. After asking her three times if it was $40/pp or $40 total, I finally believed it. I received my email confirmation and everything looks good to go. Very nice surprise on top of the substantial OBC due to price drops. :)

Hey JD,

There was someone on my rollcall also got an upsell call. They got a killler deal of going from a Cat 4F to a Cat-11 for $100 total price. I am also in a 4F, where's my phone call? :p My TA already knows to accept it without having to call me for permission.

Dave

Since hearing about upsell calls DH and I have discussed what we might be willing to pay if an upsell was offered. Right now we have a 6A on the Dream. I believe it should be a nice room in the back corner of the ship, but we decided if we could get a cove for 75 to 100 each that we would take it. We have had balconies before, but just weren't sure that we wanted to pay for one this time at the time we booked. Either way we will be thrilled just to be on a cruise.

Hey JD,

There was someone on my rollcall also got an upsell call. They got a killler deal of going from a Cat 4F to a Cat-11 for $100 total price. I am also in a 4F, where's my phone call? :p My TA already knows to accept it without having to call me for permission.

Dave

Dang! That is a nice deal.

I have no idea why I was called. The rep said there were only 2 OVs available. It would be nice to know the "system" they use to determine the upsell calls.

the window makes a big diff inside is like a cave.

Archived