laundry

weluvcruisin'

I have done a search and I just can't find an answer so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me. Does Princess have a laundry special such as by the bag as (HAL) does? if not what kind of specials do they have besides doing it yourself or by the piece.

We are in a Mini Suite on the Coral in January (16 days) and as far as I can see mini suites do not have any laundry perks......Help...

Some cruises seem to offer the 'all you can stuff in a bag special' and some do not. There is really no way of predicting whether your cruise will offer it. I would guess on a 16 day cruise though, they might offer it, even more than once. Good Luck!

I have done a search and I just can't find an answer so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me. Does Princess have a laundry special such as by the bag as (HAL) does? if not what kind of specials do they have besides doing it yourself or by the piece.

We are in a Mini Suite on the Coral in January (16 days) and as far as I can see mini suites do not have any laundry perks......Help...

However, coin operated washers and dryers are available on most decks.

:):eek:

Laundry specials are only offered sometimes. As for the Coral, we got off October 9th and yes, they did offer it once; $20 for whatever you could squoosh into the bag.

Archived