Heathrow checkin Iberia

iamwhatiamnot

Hi all

We're flying Iberia from London Heathrow to Puerto Rico via Madrid. Does anyone know how early the Iberia checkin desk opens our flight is 21Nov at 07.25. Have rung Iberia London and they said checkin opens 2 hrs before departure. Seems a bit short on time to me and would prefer to checkin as soon as possible and go off and have breakfast.

I would guess that if Iberia tells you the check in counter opens two hours before your departure, they would know.

I don't agree. The quality of telephone customer service at many corporations is nothing short of horrible, staffed with poorly trained inexperienced personnel. If you toss in the possibility of speaking with a customer service rep whose native language isn't the same as yours or the possibility of a less-than-precisely worded question, and you might find that the you got the wrong answer, or an answer to the wrong question.

Knowing how crowded and chaotic Heathrow can be, and with recommended check in times for international flights often being in the vicinity of two hours, I think there's a good chance the desk opens earlier than 2 hours prior to flight time...but I've been wrong before.

Not for their itinerary. If you click on the link for information on who can use online check in, it excludes flights to Puerto Rico and the US, among other destinations.

Not for their itinerary. If you click on the link for information on who can use online check in, it excludes flights to Puerto Rico and the US, among other destinations.

OP asked about checking in at LHR. She should be able to use online check in for her LHR-MAD segment.

Archived