Change in Itinerary 12/19 and 12/26 Cruises?

I wonder why the first two aren't effected. We are on the 1/2 sailing and only plan to go into Nassau to take a horse and carriage ride. I would prefer having Nassau on the first day and end with a sea day.

Looking at the port loads the 12/26 sailing shifts from a packed port day to a moderately full port day. The 12/19 sailing on the other hand is switching from a nearly empty port day to a packed one. So port capacity has nothing to do with it.

Edit: I just noticed that it pushes the St. Thomas arrival time back an hour but you still leave at the same time. We have an Oasis exclusive excursion booked there that lasts the entire time we're in port. I wonder how RCCL will handle this excursion for the modified sailings.

They figured out everything was closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day as previously scheduled.

I guess its official:

Date Port Arrive Depart Activity

19-Dec Fort Lauderdale, Florida 6:00 PM

20-Dec Nassau, Bahamas 7:00 AM 1:00 PM Docked

21-Dec Cruising Cruising

22-Dec Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 8:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked

23-Dec Philipsburg, St. Maarten 7:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked

24-Dec Cruising Cruising

25-Dec Cruising Cruising

26-Dec Fort Lauderdale, Florida 7:00 AM

I don't like Nassau on the last day myself. I prefer it to be a sea day since there is so much to do on the last day, especially the packing. I like to do the ports first and then relaxing the last days. I like the arrangements of the Allure better.

i don't like nassau on the last day myself. I prefer it to be a sea day since there is so much to do on the last day, especially the packing. I like to do the ports first and then relaxing the last days. I like the arrangements of the allure better.

exactly;)

BTW....I see we are neighbors:)

Archived