*OFFICIAL* Repeat Offenders (S. Caribbean) Miracle Cruise 10/18/10 – New Itinerary!!!

DGryg

*** OFFICIAL ***

Carnival Miracle

Group Cruise

10/18/10

This is Carnival's brand new itinerary (8 nights) visiting the Southern Caribbean

Ports: Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic and Grand Turk

This is a very unique itinerary and cabins are selling out quickly. We have fantastic deals on balconies. Don't miss out! Until such time as pricing is posted on the Group Cruise Forum, please contact me (see signature for email address) for rates and info on how to book your Adventure. Invite your family and friends! All new friends are welcome!

Reduced deposit of $25 is available.

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE -- BOOK NOW AND JOIN US !!!

UPDATED CRUISERS LIST:

Debbie & Dave (DGryg) BOOKED !

Debbie & Chuck (deborahjo) BOOKED !

Laura & Kyle (Wags67) BOOKED !

Dan & Kelly (uffdafla) BOOKED!

Milly & Tom (scuba idcs)

Toni & John (Sarlin)

Love to Ride +

Friends of Love to Ride (maybe)

Sandee & Karen (bluehenfan)

Laura & Tom (actresslp) CANCEL

David & Kathy (cruzship21)

Sue (SueN0724)+

Debbie & Keith (dknight1021)

Mjnelson +

Friends of Crystal & Mike

Ohio Friends of Crystal & Mike

Figment7 & wife (Figment7)

Rodney & Sharon (rjsr2000)

NutsAboutGolf + DW

Tammy & DH (bol4taz)

Poptart & Charlie

Laurie, Jeremy, & kids Brendan (8) and Hailey (6) (jwlnroe)

Dennis & DW (scperk) + 2 couples (?)

CaribbeanPirates + DH

Kjlermer + friends

Larry & Connie (pithy2)

Cand101

Moondawgie

Grammie

btorllv

krkmac +

Steph & Jim (jimandsteph1070)

Butch & Kathy (Budser)

Crystal & Mike (24acruz) (6283) Stepcruiser

Linda & Bob (linbobky) Stepcruiser

Charlie (Topguy) Stepcruiser

Tom and Cathy ( cruisinlarge ) Stepcruiser

Steven and Betty( upstatecruizer ) Stepcruiser

Tamara and Barry (swiss) Stepcruiser

Cheryl & Rich (Oliveoyle) Stepcruiser

Donna and Dave (ladylikes2cruise) Stepcruiser

We'd Love to have You come Aboard !!!

I think i'm a stepcruiser too. i didn't wait for the group agent.

We'll all be on the same ship...so we all need to be on the same thread...stepcruiser or group cruiser;) The bigger the group...the more fun! We began meeting friends going on the same cruise on cruise critic for the past two cruises and it was awesome to see people you 'know' throughout the cruise...

I think i'm a stepcruiser too. i didn't wait for the group agent.

I'll make the correction.

Please add us to this Great Sounding Group cruise, pending pricing. It will be myself, DH, SIL & 1 other. Thanks for getting it to be an official CC cruise. I will be emailing you to get pricing.

Linda

I'll add your names to the list. Let me know when everyone's booked.

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE -- BOOK NOW AND JOIN US !!!

UPDATED CRUISERS LIST:

Debbie & Dave (DGryg) BOOKED !

Debbie & Chuck (deborahjo) BOOKED !

Laura & Kyle (Wags67) BOOKED !

Milly & Tom (scuba idcs)

Toni & John (Sarlin)

Love to Ride +

Friends of Love to Ride (maybe)

Sandee & Karen (bluehenfan)

David & Kathy (cruzship21)

Sue (SueN0724)+

Debbie & Keith (dknight1021)

Mjnelson +

Friends of Crystal & Mike

Ohio Friends of Crystal & Mike

Figment7 & wife (Figment7)

Rodney & Sharon (rjsr2000)

NutsAboutGolf + DW

Tammy & DH (bol4taz)

Poptart & Charlie

Laurie, Jeremy, & kids Brendan (8) and Hailey (6) (jwlnroe)

Dennis & DW (scperk) + 2 couples (?)

CaribbeanPirates + DH

Kjlermer + friends

Larry & Connie (pithy2)

Cand101

Moondawgie

Grammie

btorllv

krkmac +

Steph & Jim (jimandsteph1070)

Butch & Kathy (Budser)

Crystal & Mike (24acruz) (6283) Stepcruiser

Linda & Bob (linbobky) Stepcruiser

Charlie (Topguy) Stepcruiser

Tom and Cathy ( cruisinlarge ) Stepcruiser

Steven and Betty( upstatecruizer ) Stepcruiser

Tamara and Barry (swiss) Stepcruiser

Cheryl & Rich (Oliveoyle) Stepcruiser

Donna and Dave (ladylikes2cruise) Stepcruiser

Dan & Kelly (uffdafla) Stepcruiser

Linda, Mike, SIL and other

E-mail me for Pricing.

CarnivalMiracle03.jpg

IT'S OFFICIAL !

Carnival Miracle 10/18/10

8 night Southern Caribbean CC Group Cruise

Deposit Info:

A reduced deposit is available for $25 per person based on a double occupancy, guarantee cabin until April 8, 2010 or while inventory lasts. The full deposit of $300 per person is required for cabin assignments, triple and quad cabins, suites and Early Saver rates. The second deposit of $275 per person is due for those who book at the reduced deposit on April 8, 2010. Final payment for the group is due July 9, 2010.

Please email me if you have any questions or for the Cruise Critic Group Cruise Rates: daj@coogansmith.com

Hola, Miracle Cruisers;)

Hard to believe that it has been in the 70's all weekend in Ohio and it is going to be 70 degrees again today...sadly, it'll be coming to an end...tomorrow and the rest of the weeks forcast is in the 50's...it was good while it lasted...guess I'll have to dream of Warm Caribbean weather:D

Have a Great day!

Good Morning and Happy Monday! Ugh!

Laura: Yes, here in the Northeast it has been very near 70 degrees for the last 2 or 3 days. Absolutely gorgeous weather! It just can't compete with "tropical."

IT'S OFFICIAL !

Carnival Miracle 10/18/10

8 night Southern Caribbean CC Group Cruise

Deposit Info:

A reduced deposit is available for $25 per person based on a double occupancy, guarantee cabin until April 8, 2010 or while inventory lasts. The full deposit of $300 per person is required for cabin assignments, triple and quad cabins, suites and Early Saver rates. The second deposit of $275 per person is due for those who book at the reduced deposit on April 8, 2010. Final payment for the group is due July 9, 2010.

Please email me if you have any questions or for the Cruise Critic Group Cruise Rates: daj@coogansmith.com

Because this will be a very popular and unique itinerary, cabins will sell out quickly. We are being offered special rates on the balcony cabins which will save $hundreds over Carnival's rates. Check it out by sending me an email asking for the special rates.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE !

I've received numerous emails requesting rates for this cruise. I'm hoping that we can add many new friends to this sailing. If you do book, would you please let me know and I'll add your names to the list.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to email me and I'll do my very best to respond as quickly as possible.

Evening all. Carnival is not offering anymore guarantied cabins on this cruise, or that is what it looks like to me. This cruise has increased in price over $150 since I booked. That is alot in a short time.

If you go to the Carnival website, it still lists guarantee oceanview cabins at $729. I don't see any guarantee insides or balconies. And yes, the prices have skyrocketed since I booked a couple of weeks ago.

Hi Debbie I am stopping by your thread to say hi I have been talking to Crystal and she mentioned your cabin numbers for this cruise. Did you realize the cabin you chose might have a lifeboat outside your balcony? I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you were not aware of it. I went to cruisedeckplans.com. Crystal also pulled it up and verified what I thought I saw on a few decks of the Miracle.

I didn't realize you had two threads so I thought I better post this here too.

Hi Yvonne !!!

Yes, I do know it has lifeboats that come up to the bottom of my balcony. It's a 7A category and it has a balcony that is 3 times the size of a regular balcony. It's very cool ! Miss you.

We can hardly wait! Anyone want to go horseback riding in Aruba?

Did you book it feathrgrl? If you did, where will you be on the ship?

I grew up on a farm, rode horses whenever I could, but haven't done so in a very, very long time. Horseback riding in Aruda sounds very interesting. Anyone else interested?

OMG, while I was checking with you all for pricing, my DH booked a balcony directly with Carnival. This is the way we have always done it. Plus it is a birthday cruise for me. This is our 12th cruise with Carnival and 16th overall. We are retired and live in Northern Kentucky. We have always attended the Cruise Critic Meet & Greet and actually have started a couple of cruise threads ourselves.

Sign us up unless it doesn't count since we didn't book through you all. We have been to Grand Turk a couple of times but we have never been to Aruba, Curacao and Dominican Republic. After cruising alot, it's great to find a cruise that has new ports.

Linda & Ray

Archived