Pinnacle Grill Question

sailor john

We are sailing on the Noordam in January,The last time we ate in the Pinnacle grill one of our group asked to have a second entree, and was denied. when we sailed on Princess, in the steak restaurant, you could have as many entree's as you wished. Did we just hit a grumpy waiter

:confused: Sailor John

The meal in Pinnacle is so large it's hard to imagine you wouldn't have enough but you would have to pay another surcharge for a second entree. Their porterhouse steak is something like 20+ ounces. If you like beef, order that and I'm pretty sure what with soup/appetizer, salad, bread, side dishes and dessert you won't leave hungry. :) It's a really big meal.

We are sailing on the Noordam in January,The last time we ate in the Pinnacle grill one of our group asked to have a second entree, and was denied. when we sailed on Princess, in the steak restaurant, you could have as many entree's as you wished. Did we just hit a grumpy waiter

:confused: Sailor John

We thought the Noordam Pninacle was the best for food and service of any of the HAL ships we have tried!:) I agree with Sail, I can't imagine asking for more food.:eek:

You will love the Noordam!

Karen

Archived