Carnival Dream Nov 11, 2009

carncovecruiser

carncovecruiser,

First let me welcome youall back as when you read this eNote you prolly shall be in American Waters again and now.

Today looks well nicer than the two days and nights acoming .

Current conditions with youall coming up the East Coast now and them out on the banks shows rains hitting the water now.

Up past ( I-195 ) the narrowest part of our Peninsula State of New Jersey you have just cloud covering . Temp is here cooler now at 44 F pressure at 30.30 and steady Winds NE at 11 mph Visibility all the way N and E in NJ is about 10 miles currently .2:12 am est

Again thank you both so very much for what you have done for so very many people on here! You have made the DREAM a reality...

I thought your picture in Ireland Island of the Bovines was devine in November !

THREE Thumbs!

icon14.gif

icon14.gificon14.gif

Currently

Latitude: 40 degrees 14' 00" N

Longitude: 73 degrees 25' 00" W

All I can say is...Thanks for all the pics over the past four weeks.....They have been great. Will be on her three weeks from today on John's Bloggers cruise. Met you on the one in February on the Fantasy.....Thinking if it migh be possible I might downgrade to a "Cove" just to be near the water and I really don't think we will have to worry about seas in the Caribbean.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived