Fuel surcharge coming back soon? Oil at 80 bucks

hammsz

lol I can remember you fighting if anyone said they werent going to fight it, you wanted everyone to join up and fight and write to FL AG... it did finally work. Just because they didnt join your fight didnt mean they were a pom pom shaker ... in their defense.

I got more to lose now than last time, more booked cruises... so Im keeping my fingers crossed they dont add it.

I wasn't referring to the apathetic posters, I was referring to the number of people advocating it's existence. You have your memory of the events, I have mine.

There were more pom-pom shakers here on CC cheering on the new surcharge in November 2007 than people correctly pointing out it's improper imposition.

How well I remember !!!! The Royal Caribbean cheerleaders told me I could not afford a cruise, to vacation at Six Flags, that they would not want to cruise with me, etc.The icing on the cake was the idiot in RCCL's Crown and Anchor Dept. who told me I had no choice but to accept the new contract and pay the price increase (fuel surcharge).Well, I did have a choice and told him to shove his crown, anchor, and cruise up his smokestack !

Archived