choice of rooms with family of 4

dknight1021

I believe, but am not certain, that a 2 year old must being a paying pax. Carnival will then place you in a 4 bed cabin. You can certainly put the little one in with you but I must say that the "middle" where the two twins push together to form the King is not a particularly comfortable spot to sleep. Someone else can speak to the crib issue as I do not know. A call to the 800 number is in order. By the way, Carnival's kids programs are great. :)

Can I book a standard room for myself and husband and two small children ages 2 and 8. The 2 year old will probably sleep in big bed with us and 8 year old could just sleep on couch. Or do I have only the cabin choices that sleep four?

You will have to book a cabin for four since you have a family of four. Every pasenger is a paying passenger with Carnival and you must book the cabin accordingly.

Can I book a standard room for myself and husband and two small children ages 2 and 8. The 2 year old will probably sleep in big bed with us and 8 year old could just sleep on couch. Or do I have only the cabin choices that sleep four?

I'm sure you'll have to book a cabin for 4. The 2 and 8 year olds will pay the 3rd and 4th PAX fare, which is generally less expensive. Carnival does not add auto-gratuity for under 2 to your account, but will for the 8 year old.

ken

I looking at a newer ship- (Not fantasy class or victory/destiny class)

when looking to book-- your will be looking a cabins for 4 people. Each person will get a bed-- either on the floor which will be two beds, a convertible sofa and an upper bed.

(the other class ships you could get a roll away)

inside cabins do not have sofas so you would get two upper beds on any ship

Please note that your child must be two on day of sailing in order to use the camp- cant even be one week shy of the 2nd birthday)

Archived