Bungy jumping in Auckland

mrssoexcited

My husband wants to go bungy jumping in Auckland on our next cruise. I want to go with him to take photos, but theres no chance I'm going to jump!!! :eek: I can see the price P & O charge for this shore tour is $129. Would I have to pay as well? Can others who have been there before advise if its easier to just make our own way to the bungy jumping instead? thanks.

My husband wants to go bungy jumping in Auckland on our next cruise. I want to go with him to take photos, but theres no chance I'm going to jump!!! :eek: I can see the price P & O charge for this shore tour is $129. Would I have to pay as well? Can others who have been there before advise if its easier to just make our own way to the bungy jumping instead? thanks.

If you are talking about the bungy jump from the Harbour Bridge they have a spectator price, so friends can watch the jump from a platform.

http://www.bungy.co.nz/index.php/ps_pagename/auckland

Are you talking about Bungy jumping from the Auckland Harbour Bridge or from the Sky Tower?

If you’re talking about the Sky Tower, then you only need to pay if you want to watch him jump from inside the tower, it free to watch him jump from outside the tower.

Here is the link http://www.skyjump.co.nz/SkyJump_Ltd/Price___Bookings_IDL=1_IDT=2621_ID=14916_.html

I think its the P&O shore tour to the Bridge Jump..

from the P&O web site...

Auckland Bungy Challenge

Tour ID: AKL-U Face the latest AJ Hackett Bungy challenge –

the Auckland Harbour Bridge!

Motorcoach Ride; Sightseeing Adult: AUD$129.00

My husband wants to go bungy jumping in Auckland on our next cruise. I want to go with him to take photos, but theres no chance I'm going to jump!!! :eek: .

Be a daredevil & do it:D. I did it in Queenstown about 15 years ago & loved it.

Archived