When/where do we pick up the liquor that is being held by NCL for you?

tbmrt

How does this work w/NCL?

When we were on prior cruises (other cruiselines), I noticed the cruiselines taking any liquor purchased at port and holding it for you.

When/where would you get this back? Last night or morning? In your room or do you have to go pick it up somewhere? Same thing with liquor held in the "naughty room" or bought onboard the ship?

On the recent Baltic Crusie I did we were told to pick it up from the card room on the last evening.

It was all clearly labelled and we just took along the recriot we were given and had it returend to us.

If you had bought NCL booze from the Duty Free shop you collected it from the Shop.

hope that helps

After several NCL cruises over the past many years, it seems that the procedure depends on the ship. Frequently, the "held" liquor will be delivered to your cabin during the afternoon or evening of your last day. Sometimes, you will be told to go to a specific area to retrieve your liquor (with your receipt). This will also be late afternoon through the evening of your last day. Sometimes, liquor bought onboard will be delivered to your cabin while anything bought ashore (and taken from you upon re-entry to the ship) will need to be retrieved from a specific area.

Whatever procedure is used, you will be notified well in advance so that you can plan accordingly.

location will vary, but it seems pretty universal that is late in the day on the last day.

So, i wonder how many real PARTIES take place that last night?

I would guess that drinks in the bars drop off quite a bit on the last night. but then again, many others that did not think to buy a bottle, are ordering more since it the last night before waking up to dreaded slap in the face by Mother Reality.

Archived