Dream cruise.

kaseyoz

Well, seeing as we are doing the Panama in a few months and Alaska in 2011, that leaves the Meditteranean which hopefully we will do in 2012.

My bucket list will be complete then and I will be looking for more options.

Perhaps a world cruise will solve the dilemma? :D:D

We have just booked our dream cruise,:D but I would also like to do 'Alaska' as well.

Grah would love to cruise through the Panama Canal.

As we do not like flying I cannot see us doing either Alaska or Panama.:(

Another one I would like to do is the Cherry Blossom Cruise... so maybe one day we will get to do this one.....no flying needed.:)

With all the planning, reading, and anticipation that we put into cruising we're always excited about our next cruise, or the one after that, or the one after that, or thinking about where to next. We've had fabulous trips. Some where made so by our family that accompanied us, sometimes the ship itself, or sometimes it's all the fascinating ports. As often as not our dream cruises were like that beacuse of the things that were unplanned along the way or the people we met onboard and ashore. We still stay in contact with people we first met in the summer of 2002 on a cruise tour through the Swiss Alps followed by a Grand Meditarranean cruise. We think that only the nicest people cruise and we're always open to explore new ideas or ways of thinking.

That being said we are also aware that some people were sent into our lives to teach us patience but enjoy cruising and life to the fullest.

Safe journeys!

Archived