Did any CCer win lunch and VIP tour on the Jewel?

mrssoexcited

On the old site, P & O had a competition to win 1 of 100 double passes to have lunch and a tour on the 12th before the christening ceremony. You had to write in 25 words or less why you love sailing with P & O. Now on the new site there is no mention of it, and I have not seen anyone saying they have won? Did I miss something? :confused:

On the old site, P & O had a competition to win 1 of 100 double passes to have lunch and a tour on the 12th before the christening ceremony. You had to write in 25 words or less why you love sailing with P & O. Now on the new site there is no mention of it, and I have not seen anyone saying they have won? Did I miss something? :confused:

Hi, I missed out on something alright ;) winning our lunch on board! I've been looking for results/winners too, have not seen anything. well, we must be losers :p but I'd still like to hear from any lucky winners :) Nett

Hi, I missed out on something alright ;) winning our lunch on board! I've been looking for results/winners too, have not seen anything. well, we must be losers :p but I'd still like to hear from any lucky winners :) Nett

Oh, my countdown clock is still incorrect we will be sailing on the Jewel :D not long now....:D

hi,

no i haven't heard anything?also what do you think of the p&o twitter blogg???i thought they could have added more images and stills,the videos are great.princess cruises has some good photos of there ships ...at this stage the p/j is arriving am next Thursday to berth at white bay i am going to be at mcmahons point at 6 .30 am and wait when the p/j goes under the bridge.....maybe around 7.am whoo check this out

10/12/2009 04:45 OVERSEAS PT(SCPT) DIAMOND PRINCESS

10/12/2009 05:15 Wharf 8(DH8) SUN PRINCESS

10/12/2009 05:30 WHITE BAY 3(WHT3) PACIFIC JEWEL

taken from sydney ports web site good morning for photos....i start work a hour later so i can go and get some photos,all these time are at pilot station.

cheers matt

The competition itself appeared a bit dodgy as the details said only 75 prizes even though the headline said 100, and the prizes covered different dates and locations - actually only 25 were said to be in Sydney for the Jewel. Perhaps they just gave up on it.

Archived