after hairspray, what?

enyliram

I think it's pretty safe to say it's Chicago on Allure or they at least want her to have Chicago. This concept picture was used during the last expo to show off the entertainment system. It lists Chicago along with Once Upon A Time and A Chorus Line as the three theater shows. None of these belong to Oasis and I doubt they just pulled these out of the air, they would have used Oasis's shows if they were going to do that.

attachment.php?attachmentid=140408&stc=1&d=1260536141

1772881602_Screenshot2009-09-29at7_09_11PM.jpg.b36fcd912868766b2eb9a535f09f70c8.jpg

I think it's pretty safe to say it's Chicago on Allure or they at least want her to have Chicago. This concept picture was used during the last expo to show off the entertainment system. It lists Chicago along with Once Upon A Time and A Chorus Line as the three theater shows. None of these belong to Oasis and I doubt they just pulled these out of the air, they would have used Oasis's shows if they were going to do that.

attachment.php?attachmentid=140408&stc=1&d=1260536141

Nope. Chicago and a chorus line are one scene snippits in some of their current musical review shows. They are just pulling the snippit they already have choreographed for their example. They are not pulling them out of the air.

You might also notice the location, is listed as the Arcadia Theater, which is on the freedom of the seas.

I think that the show on allure would have to fit three main criteria

It would have to be an upbeat and happy show

It would have to be appealable to a wide audience including both adults and children

It would have to not contain controversial themes

I think phantom of the opera is not upbeat and happy enough

I think mama mia's main theme is too controversial for rccl being that its about whose my daddy.

West side story is a major musical but it involves gangs

So its a tricky selection process. I wonder if anyone can come up with some good suggestions.

Mel Brooks' "The Producers" is a hoot with great music and hilarious lyrics in the songs written by Brooks.

Archived