Shuttle Vancouver to Seattle thru Princess?

strega7

I was reading a trip review and somebody mentioned that you could get a shuttle from the ship in vancouver to the seattle airport thru Princess Cruise Line. Does anybody have any experience with this, and if so, do you think it would be possible to catch a 3:00pm flight? I was going to check with my travel agent, but was wondering if anybody had experience with it.

Thanks Marci

I was reading a trip review and somebody mentioned that you could get a shuttle from the ship in vancouver to the seattle airport thru Princess Cruise Line. Does anybody have any experience with this, and if so, do you think it would be possible to catch a 3:00pm flight? I was going to check with my travel agent, but was wondering if anybody had experience with it.

Thanks Marci

I did the Canada Place to SeaTac bus transfer with Princess in 2008 and also the transfer with HAL in 2009. In both cases we were at the airport before 1 PM - so a 3 PM flight would have been possible. The only caveat here is that in both cases we were just about waved through at the border - didn't even have to wait very long in the special bus line. It "could" be possible for them to want to go through everyone's luggage etc. at the border and that would make the transfer much longer. I've never heard of that happening, but it is a possibility. I'd take my chances that it wouldn't happen to me - but you have to decide if you're willing to go with the odds that it won't.

The shuttle will have guidelines for times, but overall, I wouldn't consider a flight before 4pm, for a sure thing. Border delays happen all the time. Again, key will be what the purchased shuttle specifically recommends for the timing. Then go with that suggestion.

Archived