Just off from 12/12 Sailing

Just got off a few hours ago. Right now we are sitting at the airport waiting to hopefully return to the very snowy Philadelphia area. Please excuse typos on this lousy laptop. I will try to write a full review a few days after I get home and gather my thoughts. The ship was wonderful and we had a great time. The entertainment was fantastic. Don't miss any of the shows!! The headliner for our cruise was "Mosiac" and they were great.

If any of you are leaving soon, have a wonderful cruise!

Just got off a few hours ago. Right now we are sitting at the airport waiting to hopefully return to the very snowy Philadelphia area. Please excuse typos on this lousy laptop. I will try to write a full review a few days after I get home and gather my thoughts. The ship was wonderful and we had a great time. The entertainment was fantastic. Don't miss any of the shows!! The headliner for our cruise was "Mosiac" and they were great.

Welcome back ~ will look forward to more detail as your time allows. Have a safe flight. Happy to hear you enjoyed the ship as I did.:)

Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing about your adventure.

Archived