Emerald: connecting room question

zabs

Quick question about the Emerald Princess Lido deck. Do adjoining rooms have a connecting door that you can open? In between the rooms or balcony dividers?

Specifically rooms L234 and L230.

The deck plans on the Princess site don't make it too clear.

Just wondering since we're embarking next week. Thanks CC people! Z

No connecting rooms, but the divider between those two should be able to be opened by the steward.

you mean between the balconies... right?

Is that the sort of thing that once the steward opens it, it pretty much stays that way for the duration of the cruise?

Thanks cherylandtk!

If there is not a fire wall between these two balcony staterooms, you should be able to have the steward unlock the small door that conects the balconys. I haven't taken the time to look at the deck plans as I only have a minute here. Hopefully someone else can check for you to make sure there isn't a fire wall between those two staterooms.

If there is not a fire wall between these two balcony staterooms, you should be able to have the steward unlock the small door that conects the balconys. I haven't taken the time to look at the deck plans as I only have a minute here. Hopefully someone else can check for you to make sure there isn't a fire wall between those two staterooms.
There's no firewall between these cabins. They are not connecting cabins but as has been said, you can ask the steward to open the small door in the divider. This will allow access back and forth but won't open the balconies into one big one, i.e., the divider itself can't be removed.

Quick question about the Emerald Princess Lido deck. Do adjoining rooms have a connecting door that you can open? In between the rooms or balcony dividers?

Specifically rooms L234 and L230.

The deck plans on the Princess site don't make it too clear.

Just wondering since we're embarking next week. Thanks CC people! Z

There are no actual connecting cabin doors on the Emerald.

I'm honored to have had Pam, Colo Cruiser and Toto respond to my question. I've been reading these boards for a while now and I think I just got 3 of the most helpful 'semi-official' Princess experts on CC!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all :)

Archived