Aft suites with wrap balcony on Spirit

Tropical Fish Biz

Considering booking one of the aft suites with the wrap around balcony on the Spirit. Are they worth the extra money? Is there a lot of ship movement back there (usually choose mid-ship). Anything else I should know?

These are great rooms, absolutely huge balconies

Considering booking one of the aft suites with the wrap around balcony on the Spirit. Are they worth the extra money? Is there a lot of ship movement back there (usually choose mid-ship). Anything else I should know?
Yes they are worth it. You'll feel a bit more vibration but that doesn't bother me. You'll almost feel guilty you have so much balcony space... almost.

They are amazing cabins, we had 4237 on main deck and 8268. 8268 balcony is not covered as well and can be seen from above but is still great. 4237 is more covered a bit bigger and can not be seen from above and is deeper since it's lower on the ship. You'll love it, movement we found was no problem and no soot as some say. They are hard to get, enjoy.

We have had 8273 on the Spirit and 4237 on the Miracle. Same cabin layout in each, but 4237 has more coverage on the balcony; I think I would choose it over any other deck. Here are some pictures of 8273 on the Spirit. I think it is well worth every penny!

2529385710064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2454244670064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

And 4237 balcony

2160509950064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived