Seattle Places to stay/ Transportation

karessamom

I'm sure this has been asked a dozen times before but where is a good place to stay in Seattle (inexpensively) and transportation from airport to hotel to cruise terminal (pier 91) and back to the airport again--we're thinking a cruise out Seattle to Alaska in August of 2010 any recommendations?? just wanting to get an idea of room rates and transporation costs--we'd need from airport to hotel then to cruise terminal and after cruise transport back to airport. Also --what's a good time for flight after cruise for the seattle airport?? ie--like after 1pm??etc Thanks

Hi karessamom - welcome to Cruise Critic! I'd suggest you post your question on the "West Coast Departures" board - there are some great folks over there with all kinds of info about Seattle. I've had particularly great advice from SeattleCruiseLover, who is always kind and very helpful. She even started a huge thread with just questions about Seattle - use the search feature and I'm positive you'll get great results! Good luck in your planning - Alaska is beautiful and amazing! You'll find yourself longing to go back again and again....we do! About to do our third AK cruise on May 31st next year - HAL Amsterdam 14 day roundtrip Seattle with some great new ports (Anchorage, Homer, and Kodiak) as well as the "usual suspects, plus two glacier cruising days including Glacier Bay and Hubbard Glacier! Yahoo - can't wait!!!

here is a link that will answer a lot of your questions. I might suggest tripadvisor.com

seattle forum for any unanswered questions.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60878-c50949/Seattle:Washington:Cruises.From.Seattle.html

Cab to pier 91 is about $50, towncars and limos are the same price. A 1pm flight would most likely be ok but remember that on a sunday you can have three lines coming into Pier 91 all at once.

Archived