Anyone interested in group Epic crusie to Eastern Carib

trvlqueen

Which date do you prefer for an Eastern Carib cruise?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which date do you prefer for an Eastern Carib cruise?

• September 11, 2010
    • September 25, 2010
    • October 9, 2010
    • October 23, 2010

Not sure that it matters much, but...

Currently, NCL is offering a 150% Single Supplement instead of the normal 200% for the two Epic Eastern Caribbean Sailings in September 2010.

This might make it easier to entice solo travellers to join the group cruise.

hey shark any details on dates and what port will it leave from? also where have u confirmed this? thanks so much from me and all my fellow CC'ers who might go single ...

chooo choo

all aboard the ship is on its way yea boy!!!:D:D

OK...

The details on the sailings (ports, dates, etc) are all on the NCL.com website. So no secret there...

If you'll check my signature, you'll see that I've already booked the cruise...so my PCC confirmed the pricing when I booked.

As I said before....the 150% single supplement is available on Studios for Epic sailings in September. Just run it through the booking engine...you can see the pricing there.

I already pointed this out on another thread, but it bears repeating here as it may affect someone's decision...

The way the schedule is set up, when the Epic makes its port visit to Nassau on the Eastern Itinerary, there will be two other ships in port:

• Disney's Wonder will be there - - 2400 passengers
  • RCCL's Oasis of the Sea will be there - - 5400 passengers

Add those numbers to Epic's 4200 passengers, and the port of Nassau becomes very crowded.

It doesn't bother me....but some people just do not like crowds.

And that's actually a great time to cruise. I'm not too worried about the number of passengers in Nassau ... it really depends on what you do whether you'll even notice. I've been there before when there were multiple large ships in port (I think there were 5 ships there last May when we were there) and it didn't really affect us at all ... but it just proves the need to plan ahead for shore excursions because they'll sell out faster with more people in port.

Looking forward to this ... it's been awhile since I've been on NCL just due to timing of our vacations and price and itineraries available, we've been on CCL ... had one NCL planned and ended up having to re-book to a different time of year and couldn't get what we wanted. LOVE NCL and can't wait to try Epic!

Archived