BAGS program

ParrothdJH

Yes, but you have to be sure the airport you are using it uses the BAGS program. We used it a couple of years ago in Miami and it was great. When we went out of LaGuardia, however, it was not available. NCL can tell you which ports use it.

Many will say that 11:30 is cutting it tight. Many others say even 11am is okay. Therefore, I would NOT trust your bags to somebody else, even if available. Do a self disembark and take a cab to the airport.

I would have no problem doing it. A slightly later flight is a better idea, but 11:35 is not bad.

we are on the Jewel out of Miami on Feb 7. We have a direct flight to Logan in Boston on Feb 14. Any idea if this will be available for us?

Maybe I should have mentioned that our flight is a 3:45. Just seems like it would be so nice not to have to deal with the bags until we got back to Boston.

we are on the Jewel out of Miami on Feb 7. We have a direct flight to Logan in Boston on Feb 14. Any idea if this will be available for us?

Oops - I thought this was a reply to the OP that now included when/where they were flying. Two partial postings added up to a wrong assumption.

The OP has not come back to clarify their question.

3:45 is plenty of time. Almost too late. But, if you get off at 9 or so, at the airport by 10, check in and get your strip search, you can have lunch, but still have lots of time.

Maybe I should have mentioned that our flight is a 3:45. Just seems like it would be so nice not to have to deal with the bags until we got back to Boston.

Cruiserssandr,

We had a 4pm flight out of Miami and had originally signed up for the BAGS program. We decided to take the everglades tour thru NCL which included drop off at the airport by about 1:30. We were told that we had to cancel the BAGS program, since the luggage would come with us on the bus. I highly recommend this tour if you do not have other plans in Miami.

Rob

Archived