Carnival Triumph midnight buffet

gunnerfubar

I've never sailed Carnival, but will be come Apr. 30th on the Triumph. I've read in some reviews that Carnival has done away with the nightly midnight buffet. I sailed Royal C. and loved the nightly midnight buffet. Does anybody know if the Triumph has a nightly buffet, or is it limited to just the one weekly gala midnight buffet?

Thank you

-Gunner

We just got back from The Triumph Jan 1 sailing and they do have the mid night buffet. The large gala buffet is just one night, but they do have some sort of food every night. I hope you have at least a fraction of the fun that we had on the Triumph. It is a beautiful ship and the crew is great, food is fantastic, and the weather is great this time of year. ENJOY! :)

On our Triumph Cruise.......they had the Gala Buffet the one night...

The other nights.......they had what they called a "Late Night Snack" on the back pool deck.......

the burger bar was open and the pizza area.......there was a table set up with a few deserts.........

They had the Air Conditioned Bristo Buffett area closed off........

Not Like the Old Days.........

We sailed the Triumph in December and the only midnight buffet was the gala, which in my opinion wasn't really "gala" compared to when they were held in the dining room and they went all out.

There was food availble from the pizzeria and the grill stayed open late, but that was it. No more midnight buffets:mad: .

• 1 month later...

We were on the Legend in November and it had only one midnight buffet. It was very nice and Coronas were on sale....

See you gunner and ladycaveat on the Triumph on 4-30. I am sure its theme is similar as Carnival is pretty consistent form one ship to another. This will be our third Carnival cruise. And we plan to go to Sting Ray City again and in Cozumel we signed up for the an all day sailing trip. We are thinking about doing Dunn's River Falls again as it was a lot of fun....

We were on the Legend in November and it had only one midnight buffet. It was very nice and Coronas were on sale....

See you gunner and ladycaveat on the Triumph on 4-30. I am sure its theme is similar as Carnival is pretty consistent form one ship to another. This will be our third Carnival cruise. And we plan to go to Sting Ray City again and in Cozumel we signed up for the an all day sailing trip. We are thinking about doing Dunn's River Falls again as it was a lot of fun....

Hi Charley . . . so glad to see others going on the April 30th cruise! I'll be doing the Sting Ray City tour in Grand Cayman too (with Nativeway). Never been there am really looking forward to it. I'll be swimming with the dolphins in Cosumel as I did on my 2003 cruise and may try out Paradise Beach (so many posts about how wonderful it is on the Cosumel board). I've booked with Phil Lafayette Tours to see Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios (doubt I will try to climb them but they look beautiful).

Gunner . . . 63 days and counting!!!!!!

Hello fellow April 30th cruisers. We will also be on the Triumph then. This is our first Carnival cruise. Do they have CC parties?

Hi Amy . . . this will be my first Carnival curise as well. Unfortunately, Carnival does not have CC parties. My last cruise was on Celebrity and we had a ball at the CC Party . . . meeting and doing things with those we talked to for months prior to our cruise. I'm really going to miss that but . . . so far, there have only been about a half dozen that I've seen posts from that will be on our April 30th cruise.

Hey Lady,

My company I work for has a pretty good size office in Reston.

Gunner, what company is that? Actually, I should edit my profile . . . I moved to Sterling last August. I lived in Great Falls, Virginia for about five years and in Reston for about ten. Decided to move closer to my office (in Leesburg) . . . even though I was going against traffic, that drive had gone from twenty minutes a few years ago to nearly forty-five minutes. I hate traffic! <G> My very best girlfriend and former flying partner is from Ogden, Utah . . . used to have layovers in Salt Lake City. Haven't been there in years but I always loved Utah . . .

Archived