Freedom Class Staterooms along Hump

Hi all...

I know I've seen a picture of the Freedom class' hump with the stateroom numbers overlaid to show the location of each stateroom along the hump. Does any one happen to have that or link me to it? I can't seem to find it searching... maybe just not thinking of the right keyword to use?

Thanks a bunch!

I know the pix you are talking about but I can't find it right now either.....what is it that you wanted to know???

We booked 8638 this morning, and we're trying to get as close to the middle of the hump as possible. We're hoping to be right in the middle... Based upon the deck plans on RCI's web site, we should be right in the middle. I'm wanting to make sure we are in the middle, as I assume promo materials like that can have a level of inaccuracy built into them.

If it is the same pic I am thinking of it was a Voyager class, not Freedom. Is there a new one for Freedom?? If so, I haven't seen it that I remember.

That may be what I'm thinking of. I did come across that doing a google search today, but I swore there was one circulating for Freedom class ships as well. Maybe I'm just making it up in my mind!

We booked 8638 this morning, and we're trying to get as close to the middle of the hump as possible. We're hoping to be right in the middle... Based upon the deck plans on RCI's web site, we should be right in the middle. I'm wanting to make sure we are in the middle, as I assume promo materials like that can have a level of inaccuracy built into them.

You are right in the middle We had 7640 (1 deck down) on liberty and we, along with 7638 were right in the middle. Liked it so much we booked the same cabins on our up coming cruises

Try this thread. Pics are around # 40 post. They show the dividers open but usally are closed

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1010267&highlight=freedom+hump+cabin+pictures

You are right in the middle We had 7640 (1 deck down) on liberty and we, along with 7638 were right in the middle. Liked it so much we booked the same cabins on our up coming cruises

Try this thread. Pics are around # 40 post. They show the dividers open but usally are closed

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1010267&highlight=freedom+hump+cabin+pictures

AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for the info. I'm sure we would have enjoyed the balcony even if we weren't in the middle of the hump, but since we've never had a hump (heck, we've never had a balcony!) I wanted to try to get us to see the best it has to offer.

8638 and 8640 are going to be as in the middle as possible. The "exact" center of the hump is actually the divider that separates those 2 cabins.

Thanks for the info. Looks like that's as close as we'll get to being in the middle! Really looking forward to experiencing the hump. Definitely not building it up in my mind as being anything substantially greater than any other E2, but I don't think the location can be beat!

Make that 25-35 post

Thanks for the info. Looks like that's as close as we'll get to being in the middle! Really looking forward to experiencing the hump. Definitely not building it up in my mind as being anything substantially greater than any other E2, but I don't think the location can be beat!

Best location in the house on the hump;)

Archived