FOS Aft JS Cabins on Deck 7

cookmg40

I have searched this thread and read many posts about the aft cabins. Does anyone have photos of the JS Aft cabins on Deck 7 of the Freedom class ships? Cabin numbers are 7412, 7414, 7712, 7714. The JS aft cabins on Deck 10 are unavailable and I don't know if I should take a side JS cabin or an aft. Photos would help me make the decision. I usually prefer the higher decks. Please help!

Marilyn

If there's anything on or near the hump on deck 10, I'd take that over an aft anyday! The convenience is sooooo nice. Since we only ever have 2 in a JS, the balcony on the side is more than ample...it's not like we're ballroom dancing out there, or anything!

I don't care for aft decks 7 and 6 on Freedom and Voyager class ships because of the long metal extension on deck 6 which blocks your view of the wake quite a bit. Depends on your tolerance for this obstruction. I believe I would take a side JS instead...and I'm a die-hard aft balcony person. But your JS balcony is going to be bit bigger than a regular balcony anyway. If Enchantment is a Vision class ship (and I think she is), then all the aft balconies are great. No obstructions at all.

Archived