Coral Princess to the Rescue

Pam in CA

I must say, we had the pleasure of sailing with Capt Bilton on the Coral the other year, and found him to be extraordinary. He dazzled us with a WOW factor, and gave us an experience we will never forget. So Pam, yes, I do believe your praise of the capt is totally warranted!:)

We just sailed with him Dec. 7-22. A very charming and personable man.

. . . I think Captain Bilton is absolutely awesome. He kept us up-to-date and informed about everything that was going on. And, he apologized for the "inconvenience." . . .

Have to agree 1000% with this -- truly a charming and personable man. And very funny, when the situation warrants, as obviously this one did not.

Thanks for the update on the search. So sorry it turned out as it did. I hope the last few days of your cruise are fabulous.

Cruise has been great. Sunny every single day; no rain (yet.) Excursion Desk sucks (more later on that.)

OMG Pam, you are so lucky you aren't at home in the Southland. We are having the WORST rain I have ever seen! Even tornados in OC! :eek: We are under another tornado warning tonight. It has rained pretty much continually since Monday here. Sure wish I were back in the warm, dry Southern Caribbean! Enjoy your cruise! :)

Archived