Cannon Powershot D10

kamac56

We took our D10 white water rafting once. If you taking it kayaking, one thing to keep in mind is to try and keep water drops off the lense if you are going through rapids and such. Got a number of pictures with water drops on them. Hard to keep them off, but one thing I discovered when using the D10 in a wet, non submerged environment. Couple of examples below. First one was going through the rapids in the rain. Second one, I had the lense dried and no rain.

4733119448_384e558143.jpg

4733119858_5061ac444f.jpg

Great pics and thanks for the tip. I do a little kayaking now and then :)

I am now sold on the Canon D10. I am needing a new underwater camera, my Olympus died on me and was told it would cost more to fix it than buy a new one...I prefer Canons and I love the shots everyone is getting. Now, if I can only find that accessory kit, dh would love the camo cover for it. lol

I am now sold on the Canon D10. I am needing a new underwater camera, my Olympus died on me and was told it would cost more to fix it than buy a new one...I prefer Canons and I love the shots everyone is getting. Now, if I can only find that accessory kit, dh would love the camo cover for it. lol

I just wanted to say it's a great all around camera as well. I use it a lot for daily uses and just carry around.

I recently took it to the 4th of July fireworks down town and I think it got wonderful shots in the dark as well. If you are interested in seeing a few choice photo's I posted, you can find them in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=25047858#post25047858

I'm post number 11, last one on the page. :)

That does take great pics..yep, I am sold. lol I need a new camera, I do not like lugging dh's slr everywhere and your fireworks pics are the proof this is the camera for me. All the pics posted by everyone are great.

If you are willing to spend $130 on the kit,

http://www.mikescamera.com had one left the other week when I ordered mine. No affiliaton other than a satisfied customer.

Archived