Hawaiian Eyes Tours on Maui

rubymarietuesday

• 8 months later...

I've booked with him for our upcoming Zaandam cruise. I couldn't find anything from anyone else that would accomodate our hours. I didn't even get a response from a couple of places I emailed asking them about serving our ship. With having to tender in, and only being scheduled to be there from 8 am to 5 pm, I wasn't finding anything that didn't involve a pickup at a hotel at 8!

So I emailed Richard and he said they would pick us up at the pier at 9 and have us back by 2. We're going to do the West Maui tour. I did search here and found a couple of mentions. One, the people said he never showed, but someone else replied that they were on the tour that day, and that Richard had been where he said he would be and had tried to call the folks but couldn't reach them.

He gave me his cell # and I'll be sure to send him mine and another traveling companion's, and will get definite instructions on how to recognize him and where to meet.

Now, I just have to be sure that I can get an early tender even though I'm not on a ship excursion. That's always the tricky part.

Thanks NCTribefan, I am also looking at the West Maui tour. Our ship will dock in Kahului, so I will have to see if they will pick up from there.

I hope you will report back on the tour on your return, I would really appreciate that.

Archived