Celebration 4th Feb

Is anyone going on Celebration to Red Sea on 4th Feb? My sister and I are going, we are expecting it to be a bit hectic at Sharm airport.....I take it we need to buy a visa for £10 before going through passport control?

Hi, Micky....yes, we're boarding on the 4th, but we're having a week in Sharm first, so we're flying out from Doncaster this Thurs. Nearly all the reviews we've read, esp on the UK site, are pretty good, so I'm looking forward to it. Just finished packing, but with the help of this site, we're not taking too much, and will be using the laundry as soon as we board, or the laundry service.

The people on here know their stuff!- jocap.:cool:

Is anyone going on Celebration to Red Sea on 4th Feb? My sister and I are going, we are expecting it to be a bit hectic at Sharm airport.....I take it we need to buy a visa for £10 before going through passport control?

If going on the cruise or just staying in Sharm no visa is required, see the Sharm airport thread for more info.

Hi, Micky....yes, we're boarding on the 4th, but we're having a week in Sharm first, so we're flying out from Doncaster this Thurs. Nearly all the reviews we've read, esp on the UK site, are pretty good, so I'm looking forward to it. Just finished packing, but with the help of this site, we're not taking too much, and will be using the laundry as soon as we board, or the laundry service.

The people on here know their stuff!- jocap.:cool:

All you can stuff in a laundry bag for £5.90. I managed 7 shirts plus other stuff. The shirts returned on hangers and pressed. Only 1 bag per cabin though? There are plenty of free laundrettes aboard, even the soap is free.

All you can stuff in a laundry bag for £5.90. I managed 7 shirts plus other stuff. The shirts returned on hangers and pressed. Only 1 bag per cabin though? There are plenty of free laundrettes aboard, even the soap is free.

D.- that's so impressive! On NCL it was $25 on the special offer night towards the end of the cruise, so Heaven knows what it was at the beginning! We're also taking old Tshirts for swimming- esp. OH who wears an inflatable vest, dumping them and hoping to buy Egyptian ones.

Should be warmer than the UK, Micky:D

jocap.

Archived