Next ship build after Allure of the Seas

Karter

It amazes me the number of people who criticize the Oasis as overpriced, too crowded and too big.

Fair point. I think though that a lot of folks are criticizing the price generally rather than the ship... I personally fall into the category of wanting badly to sail on Oasis but not being able to afford (or at least justify) the $500pp premium that she seems to carry on various sailings I've priced out during times I could go.

True. They're clearly trying to help themselves out by greatly reducing the number of week long (or greater) Caribbean offerings out of FLA...

Or perhaps they are simply reacting to the trend towards shorter vacations, perhaps a result of the economy, or to the rise in demand for cruises out of different ports both in the US and abroad. If it helps them fill their largest ships while still allowing them to fill their others by moving them to other venues, can you really blame them for doing so? RCI is not the only line to have reduced its presence in Florida, especially in the summer months, when other itineraries have greater appeal.:rolleyes: You could be correct in your analysis but I don't think it is as clear-cut and simple as you would have it.:)

Archived