Share Limo from Whittier to Anchorage?

drodrigues

My wife and I will be on the Island Princess for the Alaska cruise from June 4th to June 11th 2005. Our flight leaves at 8PM on the 11th so I was wondering if anyone else on this cruise would be interested in sharing a limo from the Whittier docks to the Anchorage area/airport.

If interested please email me at papawolverine@hotmail.com

I just spent the last 30 minutes talking to the owner of the Aurora Limousine company and he is a very nice guy that will provide transportation from the ship to the airport for a reasonable fare of $50.00 pp and that rate can go down to $45.00 pp if we have eight or more people. On top of that, for those folks that have a late flight and are not pressed for time, they will stop on the way to the airport for food or photo opportunities if we se any wildlife. They also have some optional excursions that can be done while also on the way to Anchorage. I have already booked us for the June 11th trip from the dock to the airport so if anyone is interested in joining us just go to the website below, contact the owner and sign yourself up. With any luck we could end up in the same van, suv or limo.

http://www.auroralimousines.com/home.html

I'll be taking the train from Seward to Anchorage on May 27 at 6pm. Once I arrive in Anchorage at 10:15pm or so, I'm considering taking a towne car to the airport. It costs $60. The fellow said that he can get me to the airport in about 20 minutes. It is 10 miles away.

A cab is $2 upon entry, and $2 a mile.

If anyone is interested, I'll be reading this thread.

Archived