13 days short of 2 can he join NCL activities

mcgorr

My daughter and I are taking her son who will be just short of 2, by 13 days. Do you think he would be able to join the toddler club and would they allow him to stay there in the evening while we eat? In other words are they sticklers for rules? We sail out of Barcelona on 13th June on the Jade. ANy info on the ship, particularly with regard to toddlers on board, would be welcome.

Just off the Jade - there was a clear note in the Kid's Club program sheet that no children would be allowed in the club until their 2nd birthday - even if they turn 2 ON the cruise. It's not their decision - my understanding is it's an insurance issue. I agree with the previous poster - it will make a big difference in your cruise if you just choose a date a couple weeks later.

Best,

Mia

My daughter and I are taking her son who will be just short of 2, by 13 days. Do you think he would be able to join the toddler club and would they allow him to stay there in the evening while we eat? In other words are they sticklers for rules? We sail out of Barcelona on 13th June on the Jade. ANy info on the ship, particularly with regard to toddlers on board, would be welcome.

In NCL's publications and rules they emphatically state that the age you are on the first day of the cruise, is your age for the entire cruise, no exceptions.

I traveled last summer on a transatlantic NCL cruise. I had one child in the kids club. There was a family traveling and their son turned 2 on the cruise and that was the first day the child was allowed in the center. If the little boy is turing 2 during the cruise they will admit him at that time.

Sorry, but I do think they are pretty strict about the rules.

Hope that helps.

Denise

Archived