Cruising on Super Bowl Sunday

Also, does anyone know who is playing in this year's Super Bowl?

Well, I know the 2007 World Champion Indianapolis Colts will be there.

They're playing some no-name team from the south who's never even been to the Super Bowl before, so hopefully they can find their way to Miami okay.

:eek:

:p

Well, I know the 2007 World Champion Indianapolis Colts will be there.

They're playing some no-name team from the south who's never even been to the Super Bowl before, so hopefully they can find their way to Miami okay.

:eek:

:p

Your name suits you mighty fine!! Too bad you don't know the team name, but I bet Kurt Warner and Bret Favre do!! Soon, the son of Archie will know it also.

DW and I were NOS when the Pats choked and lost to NY gaints. They had one big super bowl party. It was a sea day and they moved formal night. Also, they had every bar set up for a party. Also, the ice rink had one huge party going on. They set up hot dogs and other munchies for everyone. If I remeber right the also had a couple of pools going. Sold out a couple of them. $$ was 5 buck a square. Good time had by all. Show super bowl on jumbo screen at the end of the ice rink and also on hanging TV,s. Only thing is no super bowl commericals, direct feed from the satwllite.

RCI changed the ice skating rink into a big tv room for last years game. They had a host from the CD staff and served hot dogs and snacks. They really did a nice job. This was on Freedom of the Seas by the way.

Happy sailing and good luck.

Black and Gold should win, it did last year.

We were on board the Monarch over Thanksgiving and they played the Thanksgiving football games in one of the areas for people to come and watch. I would bet then that they will play the superbowl somewhere. They made announcments about it, so you may hear something about it.

Go Chargers!!. Oh thats right, they laid an egg. Will be on the Radiance starting Monday. Can't wait to watch the game on board.

We will see you there Monday.:D You should come back to the roll call and for sure sign up for the M&M party.

Mike

Cannot wait to watch the Superbowl on the Voyager in a little over a week!! Heard it will be on a big screen over the Promenade with a Superbowl party feel. This will be the best Superbowl party that I have ever attended! Go Colts!

Please have a great cruise, in spite of the rough begining you will have when the Colts lose!! Colts = Count On Losing The Superbowl!! :D

Archived