EOTW Cruise...

seadogntampa

I'm sure everyone has heard about the Mayan calendar thing and December 21, 2012. I was thinking, what better way to celebrate the "end of the world" and pay a small tribute to the Mayans than do a western caribbean cruise. Anybody else up for it?:cool:

I'm sure everyone has heard about the Mayan calendar thing and December 21, 2012. I was thinking, what better way to celebrate the "end of the world" and pay a small tribute to the Mayans than do a western caribbean cruise. Anybody else up for it?:cool:

Old news,already discussed on this BB some time back.But the general consensus was what a great place to be at the end.

Steve

According to the Mayans that I have spoken to at a couple of the ruins I have been to is the only thing that will happen is you wake up and it will be Dec 22.

Dave

According to the Mayans that I have spoken to at a couple of the ruins I have been to is the only thing that will happen is you wake up and it will be Dec 22.

Dave

They might be pulling your leg... :confused:

What would the dress code be for the end of the world?:confused::D

Steve

Well, one might think that if you were about to meet your Maker, you might want to dress up, but if I have the same outfit on for eternity, I think I will make it comfortable, business casual:cool:

Well, one might think that if you were about to meet your Maker, you might want to dress up, but if I have the same outfit on for eternity, I think I will make it comfortable, business casual:cool:

Not one of those busy Tommy Bahama shirts though right? :confused:

Not one of those busy Tommy Bahama shirts though right? :confused:

Nothing wrong with Tommy Bahama shirts, DH has many, but they're all plain (not the flowered hawaiian type) with something embroidered on the back, pretty cool I think for the 'end of the world day'!

Archived