Luggage ?

snowshh

On our last cruise one of our hardsidded pieces of luggage would not fit under our bed so we had to put it in our closet. This next cruise we're taking a new set of luggaage and I'm afraid it too may not fit. Has anyone had experience with having luggage stored on the ship somewhere? I wonder if this is even an option??

Thanks for any input. By the way, we'll be on RCL Legend of the Seas.

Previous poster said most of what I was going to say about opening luggage and storing under bed. Plus --some things you pack for the cruise you only need for a short time or one day of the cruise can be stored inside that open suitcase under your bed.....even bags of souvenirs and etc. you buy along the way.

People who live in small places need to learn how to live in small places. It may be a challenge --- but then, a good cruise is a challenge in the making. ;)

Dianne

Do I feel stupid or what!!!! Never thought of storing luggage open under the bed!!

THANK YOU - FROM ONE WHO MUST BE REALLY REALLY DENSE!!

Don't feel ``duh'' regarding storage. Didn't think of it myself until I learned about doing it on these boards - a few cruises into our storage problems in cabin. Then I wished I'd had a V-8. Open the luggage and store it. Simple idea but had never thought of it.

Great thing about these boards is we can learn from others and pass along our tips to others who have great tips to pass right back to us.

Enjoy your cruise and don't sweat the storage of your luggage . . . unless that luggage is humougeously big. :eek:

Dianne

You people are Great! I can't believe I never thought of it before. It just shows that for every problem there is a solution. THANKS

Which has to be followed by one of Murphy's Laws: "For every solution there is a bigger problem" :eek:

Charlie

I thank you too. I told my DH I couldn't believe we never thought of that!

The boards at Cruise Critic give such good info. I have used resources here many times that have helped us to enjoy our cruise even more!

Cruise Critic gets an A+ !!

I always store one of our larger suitcases open under the bed and use it as my laundry hamper. I slide it out every night and throw in what I won't need any more. It helps keep the cabin nice and neat all week and when it comes time to pack I have a lot of it already done. I hope this helps!

Archived