How do I print a 'cost quote' page off Thomsons website!

How do I get a printout of a costing page 'as I see it' from Thomson cruise website!

No figures appear.

i can't see a 'print page' command!

Help I've got nothing to take into the travel agent to ask them to match...

Flopsy

Hi Flopsy

I've usually not had a problem printing the page off when you get to the bit where you have to start putting the names and addresses. If not, try doing Control + P to print the whole page.

Hope this works for you:rolleyes:

Janet

Hi Flopsy

I've usually not had a problem printing the page off when you get to the bit where you have to start putting the names and addresses. If not, try doing Control + P to print the whole page.

Hope this works for you:rolleyes:

Janet

Yep,I`m the same,once you get to names and payment details,select file-print

You can do all of the above but a good tip to save details as proof on any website is to save the web page before you continue. Go to File then Save Page As, in Save As Type at the bottom select Save Web Page, complete. At the top make sure that Desktop is selected for easy access. Then you can print as usual perhaps changing the margins on the printer to fit it all in. I use this all the time to check my orders.

Ive just done it !!!!!

If you go through as if you are booking ......up to the page where you enter the flight meals etc. then highlight just the left hand side column with the price details, airport, etc. on it....then click File then Print...click on 'Selection' then Print.......hey presto it will print the left hand column with all the necessary info......

Having said all that when we booked our recent cruise I just scribbled down the price from the website and went to First Choice agent and they took my word for it and gave an extra 50 pounds off !!!

Archived