Drink Prices

Amolin

I have photos of bar menus and main dining room wine list on my photo site from Sept 2008 - but have been on two cruises since then and prices and selection haven't changed much - although there was a bit more on the Equinox. http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_J9pi2#380496245_YHMmx

Lsimon, that's a great link. Thank You.

We did some number crunching and we thought the amount charge for the frozen drinks was a bit high unless you drink about three a day, which we don't do---maybe one a day for us. We also thought the hard liquor package was rather high, but if you're a bigger drinker than we are, it might be worth the price.

I have photos of bar menus and main dining room wine list on my photo site from Sept 2008 - but have been on two cruises since then and prices and selection haven't changed much - although there was a bit more on the Equinox. http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_J9pi2#380496245_YHMmx

Thanks for the menus. Do you happen to have the prices for bottle wines at dinner?

The prices of the drinks don't look too bad, I expected they would be higher, but I'm not complaining.

Thanks for the menus. Do you happen to have the prices for bottle wines at dinner?

The prices of the drinks don't look too bad, I expected they would be higher, but I'm not complaining.

It's on the same photo site - keep going through the photos after the bar list and you'll get to the wine list - there are 10 photos covering the 20 page MDR wine list.

Archived