Bar setup

susanf31

I have been all over the NCL website and I can't find where I can order a bar set-up for my cabin...some vodka, Vermouth. etc...

I see a preorder list for wine, but not for hard liquor.

How do I order a bar set-up?

I cant remember where I saw this but it was on one of the boards here. You can call NCL at 866-625-1159 to order a bar setup. They will want a credit card. I asked for a confirmation number and she told me it was the last four digits of my cruise reservation number. Not very reassuring. Anyway... I wrote it down and the date that I ordered it. I have a pile of papers with reservation numbers on them as well as a copy of my credit card statement showing NCL charges.

Hope this helps.

Chris NCL - Dawn Jan 30

of liquors for a bar setup. You just call and tell them what you'd like to have -- chances are they will have most of the major brands (we ordered Dewars White Label Scotch, Amaretto di Saronno and Tia Maria) -- and they'll tell you what the prices are. If I had to do it again, I'd skip one of the after dinner drinks -- we brought most of it home (but drank all the scotch :p ) on our 11 night Dawn cruise.

For our upcoming Majesty cruise, we won't order a bar setup -- it's a totally different experience from the Dawn -- we won't have a balcony; our stateroom is the smallest outside they offer, but that's just fine with us -- we don't spend any time in our stateroom on this cruise.

We ordered two months prior to our cruise, and I brought my credit card bill with me in case there was a problem -- there wasn't (once they found our Dewars :eek: )!

Archived