Quest In Venice

GailnBrad

According to the Venice cruise ship schedule she is supposed to dock at San Basilia. I haven't read of a ship docking there so I don't know any details. It looks like there might be a road that's goes there but I'm not sure. I know it is right near a Vaparetto stop. The easiest place we have found to get a room is near Pl Roma. It's very easy to get there from the airport and the ships usually have shuttles that pick you up there. I figure we will just have to wait until the Quest or Journey dock at San Basilia in May to find out how things work with that dock.

When we cruised on Oceania, we boarded at the San Basilio terminal. San Basilio is a long quay that runs from the main port area to the Fondamenta Zàttere, the promenade along the southern edge of the historic center on the Giudecca Canal. It accommodates small to medium-sized ships. Here's a link to the "official" Venice Passenger Terminal schedule. It shows three 2010 Azamara cruises using Marittima and the others, later in the year, using San Basilio. http://www.vtp.it/pages/calendario/ricerca.jsp

As you probably know, things can change.

Archived