ugh, I still don't know my cabin number...

littlemoonrabbit

Yeah its normal, you should get it here soon, or most likly before the sailing date...I have had it once about 4 yrs ago where my gtee wasnt assinged until I got to the peir and found my cabin number on my sail and sign...Keep checking the web, and you will be just fine...:D

It's possible that you may not get your cabin number until you check in at the port, that has been known to happen. Sometimes, but not often, it could be to your advantage the longer it takes, as you could get something better, you just never know. Once we ended up on the Empress deck, rather than the Riviera, but we didn't find that out until our check in, and I too, was going crazy not knowing! So hang in there! Have fun!

Sue

Hang in there. Our best upgrade ever: we did not know our cabin assignment until we got to the pier. We also booked an inside guarantee on the Legend and we were upgraded to a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck. I hope the same happens to you:)!

You might get an amazing upgrade, you may not. Focus now on the fact that YOU ARE GOING ON A CRUISE! Focus on your packing list and last minute to-dos. Don't forget to take along the most important thing--a great attitude!

We booked as part of a group thru our TA and the invoice shows we have

a guarantee. Will our cabin be assigned by Carnival or by the TA? It

doesn't really matter I guess but I was curious. I know the TA had reserved

a certain number of rooms. I am just not sure if they were specific

cabins or not.

Archived