Anyone else see this yet???

DqALEX

Everyone should also avoid NYC, LA, and Chicago and other large cities - except for the millions that visit :D!

One of the things I found interersting is how much higher the murder rates in Jamaica and Antigua are compared to any of the above cities.

Everyone should also avoid NYC, LA, and Chicago and other large cities - except for the millions that visit :D!

i do avoid those cities, not a vacation to me. vacation for me is an island in the caribbean, but especially not jamaica.;)

One of the things I found interersting is how much higher the murder rates in Jamaica and Antigua are compared to any of the above cities.

Well, when you consider that entire neighborhoods of Kingston are armed camps, it's not all that surprising.

Well, when you consider that entire neighborhoods of Kingston are armed camps, it's not all that surprising.

but i dont think most people know that. jamaica is touted as a wonderful vacation destination, and it is for some, but it is also avoided by many after traveling there.

but i dont think most people know that. jamaica is touted as a wonderful vacation destination, and it is for some, but it is also avoided by many after traveling there.

Of course not. When people think Jamaica, they think Negril and Montego Bay. If they knew what a pit a good bit of Kingston is, they'd be appalled. But, since most of them aren't going any further than the gates of their AI, no worried mon!

Of course not. When people think Jamaica, they think Negril and Montego Bay. If they knew what a pit a good bit of Kingston is, they'd be appalled. But, since most of them aren't going any further than the gates of their AI, no worried mon!

yep.;)

Archived