Timing of Flight from FLL

SuiteRose

Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, I don't have time to search, we are looking at flights from FLL to PHL on 1/9/11 after our return from the Pearl to Port of Miami... Would an 11:50 am flight from Fort Lauderdale be too early??? I see that the ship docks at 8:00 am. Flights after noon are so much more expensive!! I am in an AE suite if that helps... thanks!!!

I would certainly take that flight - I know that others prefer after noon but unless there is something very unexpected you should be fine. BTW we have a 10:30 flight booked from FLL in April, I definitely know that it is pushing it a little close but still feel fairly comfortable doing it.

I would certainly take that flight - I know that others prefer after noon but unless there is something very unexpected you should be fine. BTW we have a 10:30 flight booked from FLL in April, I definitely know that it is pushing it a little close but still feel fairly comfortable doing it.

Thanks for the quick answer. The price goes from $234 pp to $367 pp to a 2 pm flight... would really, really like to use that $260 for something else! ;)

Is that $80 per person?? Has anyone done the bags program???

No it is for the cab. I think you can probably line up your own transport ahead of time for about that, and you should be fine. It is about 30 -45 minutes to FLL from the port of Miami. So if you are off the ship by 9 or 9:30 you shoudl have no problem with that flight time.

Of course, if the ship is delayed for any reason you could even miss a flight at 2:00 pm or even 6:00 pm.

No it is for the cab. I think you can probably line up your own transport ahead of time for about that, and you should be fine. It is about 30 -45 minutes to FLL from the port of Miami. So if you are off the ship by 9 or 9:30 you shoudl have no problem with that flight time.

Of course, if the ship is delayed for any reason you could even miss a flight at 2:00 pm or even 6:00 pm.

thanks SO much for the info... There are going to be 6 adults and a 2 year old so I'll be working on transportation. We also have a 2 1/2 hour drive phone from Philadelphia... so that flight would get us home at a decent hour to get up for work the next day...:(:(:(

I had a flight at FLL from POM at 11:30am. We were on the Pearl and arranged transportation with SES ($15 per person). We arranged for him to pick us up at 9:30am at the port. He was right on time and picked up 8 other people from RCC and CC before taking us to FLL airport. Even with lines at FLL very long we made it to our flight with plenty of time to spare. I wouldn't worry about it at all. In fact, this one was so much nicer than in August when we had a 3:50 flight out of Miami. That was a very long day sitting in the airport waiting for our flight.

Archived