MSC Poesia - QUICK - Where is she docked today??

SunSeekerEBS

Plz someone look at the webcam and tell me where she is. I'm trying to figure out whether or not to book Playa or Cozumel and this looks like Playa!

Thanks for your input!!

http://www.msccrociere.it/maps/viewweb.asp?wb=2&sname=MSC%20Poesia&ship=MSCPoesia

She's in the middle of the ocean headed for San Juan arriving at 5pm. Next week back to the fake stop in Playa, trying to drive us all crazy man.

-Bob

Bob7,

Yer funny. :) Unfortunately no one saw and responded b4 the boat left the port. I've seen it docked in Cozumel and this didn't look the same at all. I've never docked at Playa so I wonder if that's where the boat was. Now I guess I will have to wait until next week and check again.

Thanks for responding though. You gave me a laugh. :)

Oh my gosh!!! Now I feel like a real idiot - sorry!! I never even considered that this boat was going eastern, western, etc. Well, sorry about the post (wish I could delete). I guess I'm just really frustrated about what to do with our excursion in MX. I've decided just to change our plans to Cozumel for sure. Now just watch - the weather will be great and our boat will dock in Playa. I sure don't want to have to worry about taking time to get a boat taxi over to Cozumel but it is what it is. Oh well...sorry about my crazy post. :o

Oh my gosh!!! Now I feel like a real idiot - sorry!! I never even considered that this boat was going eastern, western, etc. Well, sorry about the post (wish I could delete). I guess I'm just really frustrated about what to do with our excursion in MX. I've decided just to change our plans to Cozumel for sure. Now just watch - the weather will be great and our boat will dock in Playa. I sure don't want to have to worry about taking time to get a boat taxi over to Cozumel but it is what it is. Oh well...sorry about my crazy post. :o

You're going to Cozumel. Just wait until you get off the ship. Find a driver that speaks decent English. Tell him you want to tour the backside of the island, including Bob Marley Bar and Coconuts. Ask him to head first towards Money Bar, then Paradise Beach and Mr. Santos. Have a Dos Equis at each one and then a bucket at Bob Marley's. The scenery will be beautiful and you will be stress free. (maybe). :)

You're going to Cozumel. Just wait until you get off the ship. Find a driver that speaks decent English. Tell him you want to tour the backside of the island, including Bob Marley Bar and Coconuts. Ask him to head first towards Money Bar, then Paradise Beach and Mr. Santos. Have a Dos Equis at each one and then a bucket at Bob Marley's. The scenery will be beautiful and you will be stress free. (maybe). :)

Sinjin, that's great, when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade, or as in this case take a party bar tour and make lots of drinks. Best idea yet, good on ya!

-Bob

Love the idea. (= No more stress for me! I've cancelled our tour and we are going to be completely spontaneous - which could include your ideas above. Thanks!!

Archived