Destiny fixed?

dseres

I just booked the Destiny yesterday because I liked the itinerary but stupidly waited til after I paid to check out the reviews and now I am scared. I have read almost nothing good about this ship. I am hoping the problems are fixed and that we have a good trip. We are bringing our daughter and her friend for a pre graduation celebration and want it to be great. Anyone who has recently sailed on Destiny please tell me something good!! Thanks. We are going in April.

I just booked the Destiny yesterday because I liked the itinerary but stupidly waited til after I paid to check out the reviews and now I am scared. I have read almost nothing good about this ship. I am hoping the problems are fixed and that we have a good trip. We are bringing our daughter and her friend for a pre graduation celebration and want it to be great. Anyone who has recently sailed on Destiny please tell me something good!! Thanks. We are going in April.

She just came out of an emergency drydock last weekend to address the propulsion issues.

You should be ok.

I love the Destiny. I don't get what all the bad reviews are about. EXCEPT for the propulsion issues. I was ticked we missed a port. We sailed in January and again in February right after drydock. The ship itself is in great shape. The food and staff were great. You'll enjoy yourself.

Archived