Discount Alcohol Card?

DeBlonde1

I noticed on a recent set of Capers something about purchasing a Fun Ship Card that offers various alcoholic drinks at 20% off? Does anyone know anything about this... I would like to know if this is something new, how much it is and what type of drinks it can be applied to. Thanks!

We purchased the Fun Ship Special DOD Card back in April of last year. It was around $30 and you got one DOD glass (plastic) and I think it was five DOD's. You could drink all of them in one day or spread it out over the length of the cruise. You didn't have to get just the DOD for that day but could get any of the DOD's (Funship, Yellow Bird, Riviera Delight, Ultimate Suntan,etc.)

We purchased the Fun Ship Special DOD Card back in April of last year. It was around $30 and you got one DOD glass (plastic) and I think it was five DOD's. You could drink all of them in one day or spread it out over the length of the cruise. You didn't have to get just the DOD for that day but could get any of the DOD's (Funship, Yellow Bird, Riviera Delight, Ultimate Suntan,etc.)

SO that averages out to be about $6 a drink? Isn't that what they usually cost? I recall having to buy your 1st drink special for 7.something to get the cup, and then reusing your souveneir cup and they were cheaper?? Maybe things are different now?

SO that averages out to be about $6 a drink? Isn't that what they usually cost? I recall having to buy your 1st drink special for 7.something to get the cup, and then reusing your souveneir cup and they were cheaper?? Maybe things are different now?

drinks now are closer to 8 bucks. (they are 7 something when including the gratuties.

Archived