on board credit

anthonywebb8

hi we are going on aour 4th cruise this year but this the 1st time we have had on board credit.

so the question is, what can you spend it on we have £300:)

Hi Anthony,

We have £300 for our cruise next month as well. Half has already gone on a couple of pre-booked trips. Add on a few drinks and it will soon be gone.:D

Enjoy.

Curlywurly

Virtually anything as I recall, we seldom get any so well done. One thing though, to be on the safe side remember they will probably put half on each cruise card, so if one person always signs for stuff it is possible the other half may not get used.

hi we are going on aour 4th cruise this year but this the 1st time we have had on board credit.

so the question is, what can you spend it on we have £300:)

4th cruise this year????

We've only had 2 months!

You lucky, lucky people.

:)

Virtually anything as I recall, we seldom get any so well done. One thing though, to be on the safe side remember they will probably put half on each cruise card, so if one person always signs for stuff it is possible the other half may not get used.

Your £300 on board credit will be split between the two of you. £150 credit on each of your accounts. If you pay both of your accounts on one card any credit balance remaining on one account will be deducted of your final payment. If you opt to each settle your account on separate cards make sure that you use up the credit on both accounts as any remaining credit will be lost.

It won't last long... I booked 3 trips on a Med cruise and £500 was gone straight away!

You can buy wine for evening meal, other drinks, photos, things from the shop, spa and hairdressers, sea day courses like computers or Yoga, and trips.....

Our best OBC was on Oceana in summer 2004, when we received a letter from P&O via our TA, to say we were being given £1085.00 OBC.

we had not expected any, especially as we already had a good deal, with my daughter and her friend travelling free.

i thought there must be some mistake, but then we found out that friends of friends who were also booked on similar P&O cruise that summer,in a lower category cabin were being given £600.00 obc.

this was the year that P&O had earlier bad press, re norivirus outbreak, and it made headlines on news at ten, and the loud lady from wifeswap,

was there holding a banner, claiming they were all prisoners (or something like!!) and unable to dock at some ports....i,m pretty sure Giralter was one of them.

Subsequently, prices dropped, hence the large OBC.

thought that was really generous, and had a great time spending it :)

Broad as it is long, presumably if you spend a bit onboard you can draw currency as well as anything else & the balance goes down, I suppose if you had OBC & spent nothing else maybe then you couldn't. We drew Euros on our account for tips once.

Was that your woman Lizzie Beadsley? People like her really make you proud to be British :rolleyes:

no, but i know who you mean, think she was from slough area, and yes agree,

think this one was called carol, large lady that had a husband who did nothing, and demanded everything. yorkshire area ish maybe ???

what i really remember is him shouting,

Carol, wheres me porridge, wheres me porridge. I'd have tipped it over his head..... not that i watch that rubbish you understand, :eek: but they did get loads of publicity, whilst managing to lower the tone too :(

Yorkshire area ish maybe ???

Ouch!

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, tha noz. It's reet comon theeere, wit flat cap n't wippet. They must av coppered up ont child benfit to afford cruz as pits a clozed na

Stop picking on folk from tha north you set of soft Southern shandy drinking puffs

Where's Walt, I'll get me coat..... he he he (that's Yorkshire for lol!)

:o sorry, not meaning to offend, some of our best friends comes from yorkshire, so i wouldn't dare, i was just going by the guys accent, but i could be in the wrong area altogether ? just thought it may give a clue to anyone that watched the programme some 6 years or so ago

:o sorry, not meaning to offend, some of our best friends comes from yorkshire, so i wouldn't dare, i was just going by the guys accent, but i could be in the wrong area altogether ? just thought it may give a clue to anyone that watched the programme some 6 years or so ago

You don't have to apologise, no offence was taken:D. They were from Barnsley, husband was on sick, claiming benefits of about 30k a year allegedly.... remember the wife swap, just don't recall the name, but yes, she was a loudmouth!!!

Archived